Kamis, 01 Oktober 2009

New Templates!


halo

hey hey look at my blog, hem what's the different? yeah, you're right! i have a new templates!

'so this is my new look'


what do you think? hmm, i grab this from pyzam.

-----------------------------------------

hey hey hey, i hate 'alay' you know? so please leave message on SHOF-BOX as the real blogger not as 'alay'. okay? please use URL or E-MAIL ! i write likes this because one of the visitors write an 'alay' thing on my chatbox. i think...hem...she wants to be my family, Sazha. menyamar maksudnya gitu. because Sazha has been leave a message before her. and si 'alay', post her name as 'Sasha' not 'Sazha'. hehe her mission was fail! i think likes that but i don't know the real real reason. huh? WARNING! 'ALAY' IS AROUND OF YOU! hihi...oiya i hate copycat too cut not really because until this time, no one has copy my blog. wkwkwk :)


0 komentar: